- 1 Dehydrated cherries breakfasts around the world
- 2 Dehydrated cherries and other fruits
- 3 Dried Cherries
- 4 Dehydrated Cherries With A Food Dehydrator
- 5 Granola bars with dehydrated cherries
- 6 Dried fruits bar dehydrated cherries
- 7 Here is a tip!
- 8 Safe Granola Bars
Dehydrated cherries breakfasts around the world
Add dehydrated cherries to oatmeal, granola, and tea for a great breakfast. What can be better than an amazing breakfast with your favorite food? It can’t be the same for all people. Every country has traditions for this meal and also their own traditional breakfasts.
Icelanders would prefer oatmeal with brown sugar and some fruits. Lately, dehydrated cherries in the evening before is a special procedure for breakfast. French will choose croissants. Filipino — beef jerky plate with garlic rice and a fried egg, and English will eat a fried egg with bacon. Amazing that we know how to store bacon with help just from food dehydrators, making our lives easier. Even breakfast with dehydrating cherries.
Dehydrated cherries and other fruits
Although breakfast is essential for health, not everyone can eat something in the morning. Or they are too lazy to cook a full meal. If you are one of those people, we have an idea for you! Start with dehydrating cherries! And also strawberries, apples, apricots, and other favorite fruits.
You will not believe that you can dry any vegetables and herbs with the Food Dehydrator. Prepare celery or any other salt, make vegetable powder and add to dishes as a seasoning.
Dehydrating food is a great way to preserve food. All nutrients and minerals are retained, and in some foods, they are even enhanced.
First of all, it’s a perfect food saver idea if you buy many fruits and veggies and don’t want to waste them.
The second is that recipes in this article are perfect for fast breakfast and some yummy snacks.
- 6 to 8 pounds (3.63 kg) cherries
- Waste the cherries in cold water. Then cut them in half and remove the pits.
- Place the cherry halves on your trays, skin side down, cut side up.
- Dry them in a conventional oven or dehydrator for 2 to 3 hours at 165 degrees until there is a slightly leathery appearance to the skin and cut surface.
- Then reduce the heat to 135 degrees and dry for an additional 12 to 25 hours. (Sun-dry for 2 to 4 days)
- Rotate the trays occasionally to facilitate even drying.
Three Tests for doneness: The cherries should be leathery, hand, and slightly sticky.
Dehydrated Cherries With A Food Dehydrator
Granola bars with dehydrated cherries
Time: 10 hours Calories: 240
- Oat flakes 300 g
- Dried fruits (dehydrated cherries, raisins, currants, cranberries, and/or blueberries), divided 380 g
- Apple juice, 125 ml
- Favorite nuts 100 g
- Honey 125 ml
- Olive oil 60 g
- Cinnamon 2 tbsp
- Sea salt 1 pinch
- Grind fruits and nuts.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Heat honey be careful, honey should not be heated more than 140 °F (60 °C), and add oil.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan (use parchment paper!), pressing down until completely even. Make it at least 1 inch (2.54 cm).
- Dehydrate granola until darkened depend on your dehydrator temperature chart, 10 hours at 131 °F (55 °C), firm around the edges, and the center gives just slightly when pressed.
The longer the mixture dries, the more brittle it will be. Serve with yogurt! Cut it and enjoy!
Dried fruits bar dehydrated cherries
Time: 20 min Calories: 280
- Peanut 70 g
- Sunflower seeds 50 g
- Walnuts 60 g
- Dried apricots 110 g
- Raisins 100 g
- Prunes 100 g
- Cranberry 100 g
- Dried cherries 100 g
- Dates 200 g
- Lemon juice taste
- Soak dry fruits in hot water for 8 min, wash them, and let them dry off.
- Blend nuts and mix with seeds.
- Blend dates, lemon, cranberry, and ⅓ raisins.
- Cut dried apricots, prunes, dried cherries.
- Mix all of them.
- Spread some olive oil on two parchment papers, put the mixture on one, and cover it.
- Use a rolling pin to make the perfect shape.
- Put in a hot oven, 356 °F (180 °C). After 10 minutes, take it out and cut. For 2 next hours, please leave it in the lease leave in oven 140 °F (60 °C).r a while without an oven, and enjoy your perfect crispy dried fruit bars.
Here is a tip!
Add some coconut flakes to make it taste even better.
You can take bars with you so you can have a delicious snack on the way or add it to your kid’s lunch box.