Dehydration of bananas - seven ways
- Food Dehydrator
- 24 pcs Banan
- ½ tsp Smoked paprika
- ½ tsp Red pepper
- 50 ml Soy sauce
- Cooking spray Baking
- 1. Wash bananas thoroughly and peel them. We placed 7 pieces of bananas at a distance from each other.
- 2. Cook banana chips. Peel the bananas, and set the circles to a thickness of 1.8 inches. Then place the bananas on the wire rack. It takes 5-7 bananas to fill one tray.
- 3. Banana powder (flour). Cut into slices, but thinner than for banana chips. Place on the dehydrator tray; You need 4-5 bananas.
- 4. Making banana tortillas. For this method, you must use a solid bath or silicone mat. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil, add two peeled bananas and cover with baking paper. Cover with a board and press down with all your strength. Bananas should flatten; Walk with a rolling pin for confidence. Peel off the paper carefully, and the banana tortillas are ready.
- 5. Banana rolls. Take three bananas and blend until lump-free puree. Lubricate a hard pan or silicone mat with vegetable oil. Spread the mashed banana evenly.
- 6. Banana kebab. You will need 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika for four bananas, 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper, 50 ml of soy sauce. Each banana mode is across and across the floor, then each half mode is three-piece long. Dip in soy sauce on all sides. Transfer to an oiled pan of food desiccant and season with paprika and pepper.
- 7. Banana peel. After processing so many bananas, I still have a lot of banana peels. Peel, cut into small pieces, and place on the mesh of dehydrator trays.
- 8. All six trays are complete, and we can load the dehydrator, close the lid and set the temperature. 113 F (45 C) and the maximum value of the timer.
- Chips 48 hours
- Whole 72 hours
- Powder 48 hours
- Johnny-cake 18 hours
- Roll 12 hours
- BBQ 18 hours
- Banana peel at a temperature 158 F (70 C) 14-16 hours